Custom Packaging Design Service
Don’t Have a Design?
No stress! Our design team is here for you!
Distinguish between effective and ineffective graphic design with ease. Request a design
Outstanding design combines colors, shapes, and images to create a visually impactful result, while poor design leaves customers confused and disinterested.
With us, you won't have to worry about communicating your vision for custom packaging!
1. Understand the Buyer's Needs
2. Choose the Pouch Type
3. Select Material and Features
4. Upload assets
5. Create Design Concepts
6. Design Revisions and Approval
7. Create a Proof
8. Final Approval
Custom packaging design process for new buyersOrder Now
Artwork (graphic) guide
For the best possible imprint quality on your stand up pouches, flat pouches, and rollstock film, it's important to follow all the recommendations provided in our artwork guide.
- Using Adobe Illustrator (preferred) or Photoshop and saving files in AI or EPS formats.
- All text and fonts are converted to outlines.
- Make sure all Photoshop image files are linked and attached, and refrain from flattening the layers or changing the directory.
- Ensure that the resolution is at least 300 dpi and that images are saved at high resolution in CMYK color mode, not RGB mode.
- All fonts in your artwork as outlines, curves, or paths using Illustrator, and ensure that they are converted to vector files.
- Double-check the spelling, content, and layout for all screen and printer fonts.
- All barcodes should be scaled larger( at least 100%),
- The background and bar colors must have sufficient contras.
Finding inspiration & ideas
To get more ideas and inspiration, browse through some of the packaging designs we've already created
Start your packaging journey with Bagnpouch